At Blaumond Press, we provide read-only copies of our books in electronic format on our website.
Here's why we do it:
There is one catch. We ask that you respect our copyright. Permission to reprint our books, post this electronic document on another website or or link directly to this electronic document from another website is expressly forbidden. All other copyright protection outlined in the electronic document still applies.
- There's no substitute for the real thing.
- We want everyone to read our books, whether they buy them or not.
- We believe that reading is a right, not a privilege.
- We recognize that there are people who can afford to buy books and there are people who can't. As such, we don't want economic status to be a barrier that stands in the way of experiencing our books.
- We hope that when you read one of our books, you'll find it so special that, if you can, you'll buy one to experience it fully. And if you can't afford one, we hope you'll find it so special that you'll ask for a copy at your local library.
- We hope you'll request a copy at your local library if you do want to experience one of our books, but you can't afford one.
Read Once Upon a Blue Moon